Tuesday, February 06, 2018

BACK TO WORK

MONDAY - It's back to work first day always sucks specially when it is doing it's damnedest to snow not a great start to the week .
My daughter moves into her new rented house I cant wait to see it with all her stuff in place it will be the first house which is solely hers she can do with it what ever she wishes up to a point.

The first house I bought had all the same five  four drawer cabinets down one wall in the bedroom everything went in the drawers and my stereo system on the top . I had a mattress on the floor and a radio alarm clock .
In the living room I had a two seater leather settee a wall unit and two black metal  trolley tables with castors my tv and video player was on one the other went in the other alcove  , and all the rooms walls and stair cases were painted white saved cutting in .

Went to Halfords  car centre depot  this morning as both of my windscreen wiper blades have ripped and are not wiping correctly . It was £16 for the smaller  blade on passenger side of the window and £20 for the drivers side of the window . They asked if I wanted them to fit them for  me at a cost of £4 of course I agreed they are Bosch blades and hopefully be a few years before they need replacing .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...