Wednesday, February 28, 2018

COLD AND COLD

I have had a heavy cold which as slowed down progress on the kitchen I have made three units and ripped out some more base units and wall units .I nearly messed up the electric wiring I disconnected a cable  I shouldn't have it was on a ring and taking it out meant no power was going to the fish tank I had to wire it back in to the original  socket .I have bought a junction box and will put all the wires in to that and do away with the plug and switch .

Helens parents are in their new home we went over to see them this afternoon it was very sunny but cold and it was a nice drive over . Alcaster Malbis is a small village close to York their new home looks good is ultra modern and a nice layout with a decent bedroom and  bathroom and ultra modern  kitchen , The living room is  big enough with a couple of bay windows  it all  looks new they should be happy there its in a great  location hopefully they will enjoy their remaining years there .

I have a week off on the 5th of March I need to crack on through the week get some wall units up and we can clear some of the kitchen stuff that is currently residing in the living room .
I can then do all the niggling little repairs and upgrades the ceiling coving changing the plug socket covers and some painting .

I need to go to the council rubbish tip and clear the garden again as the debris  is starting to build up again.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...