Monday, February 12, 2018

COOKING WITH GAS

Woke up made a coffee the kitchen are is a mess cant do much about it seeing half the kitchen as been ripped out .

Filled the fridge and freezer compartments up with stuff from the old fridge which as been in the out building since Saturday .More space need more cider .

Connected the gas oven checked the joint was ok using washing up liquid and water mixture no bubbles , Helen cooked bacon and eggs no smell of gas everything seems fine fingers crossed .

I t is snowing again and it is coming down really heavy  atm don't have to leave for work until one in the afternoon hopefully it will have stopped by then the only issue then if it starts to snow again of course is  getting home it is  is always a worry that I will find the roads impassable ,  the weather can change a lot  in the hours I am at work .

By the time I was ready for work it was cold but fine not going to work was not and option .
Helen's son Liam called around whilst I was at work and cooked tea for his mum and me I had mine when I got in chicken and tarragon in a cream sauce brilliant an excellent meal .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...