Monday, October 23, 2017

WOULD BE WEIRD

SUNDAY - Did a fifty percent water change on the fish tank , cleaned all the ocean rock , plastic tubing inlet and outlet valves , cleaned the gravel and cleaned the inner walls of the tank we have had no fish die in the last four days .When I get paid I will buy a new heater in case we need a back up at some distant time I will also buy another aqua stop valve ribbed hosing suction cups out put nozzle and filter  intake just in case we ever need replacements.

Tonight all the close family meet up we went to a local Harvester for a get together it is me and my twin sisters birthday Monday we did the same last year in Swillington we all went for an Indian this year we all had burgers , ribs and mixed grills the food was good we all had a ball loads of photos was taken My daughter did a great job of organizing it like she did the year before this year my Grandson Jenson and Lewis also went . I t is not often we all meet up it is good when we do so a big thank to my daughter your time and effort well appreciated thank you.

MONDAY - So many years ago today my mother gave birth she had no idea she was having twins there was only ten  minutes between us I said to my sister when I die you got ten extra minutes before you join me joking of course but wouldn't it be weird if that actually happened but fingers crossed  hopefully not for many years  .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...