Friday, October 06, 2017

MORE FISH

THURSDAY - Helen bought another six Cichlids for the tank which now makes a grand total of eleven and all are doing fine and so far no signs of any overly aggressive behaviour problems and no fishes getting bullied .The tank is looking clean but obviously soon as fish go in along with food I have noticed small particles floating I the water even though all  the water goes though the filter around eight times every hour 24/7 .
Eleven fish does nowhere near look many in our corner tank we reckon we need another eighteen fish of course the ones we currently have are nowhere fully grown but even so we need more fish and a couple of golden nugget plecos , I will also get a Jebao wave maker machine to move the water around the tank .I have also altered the dawn , sunrise  , dusk and sunset settings on the led light hopefully they are more apt for the UK environment and the clocks go back an hour end of this month .The fish below soon retired their colour moving Cichlids they tend to loose their bright colours and get was he out .




FRIDAY - We got another three fish so now we have a total of fourteen fish swimming around our 195L tank .
My holiday in Ibiza I have had the leave granted from my employer  I would have taken it anyway I so need a holiday but it as been granted so all is good .I  will sort out the passports in the new year .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...