Wednesday, October 04, 2017

STABLE

The holiday is now booked for next year we will  fly from Leeds and Bradford airport on the 3rd of September and return on the 10th .I have emailed work we are suppose to request the time off before we book the holiday hopefully it will be ok .We will stay for seven nights in Santa Eulària des Riu which is a town on the east coast of Ibiza, one of Spain’s Balearic Islands .

The first time I travelled abroad was to Lindos in Greece I had a 35mm Olympus camera no such things as mobile phones with digital cameras and a bottle of  Kouros men's aftershave that had just come out and I bought a bottle duty free on the plane .

MONDAY
It is windy but sunny and the leaves  on the trees around us are starting to turn brown and fall from all of the trees.
Took away the divan in our bedroom and re-assembled the cast iron and brass knobbed bed frame it took me about three hours to get the frames bolted together and the slates in place the old bed is outside I will saw it up in the morning and take it to the local tip .

WEDNESDAY
Went to my daughters house she coloured Helen's hair and cut mine as always perfect she also cooked us stew and dumplings with Yorkshire puddings again perfect .
We took her horse riding it was raining and windy it was the same stable I use to take her when she was a little girl years ago ,  this time I was not only with my daughter was with  her two year old  son my grandson Jenson a lot of water as gone under the bridge , hopefully there is a lot more to flow .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...