Saturday, October 21, 2017

DONKEYS

WEDNESDAY - Doing another six , two shift today hopefully for the rest of the week would be nice for my next pay cheque although it does take its toll I arrive home at around two thirty in the morning by the time I go to bed it is after three I usually up for eight a,m on the plus side it is nice leaving home at five in the afternoon to start my eight hour shift.

THURSDAY - Working rest of the week doing six till two shifts roll on the weekend .We have not lost anymore fish in the last 48 hours .

FRIDAY - Last six two until next Thursday and Friday rumour going round I am to look after another wing as well as my own wing I look after now total impossible it is not practical I can only physical be I one place at a time , another case of Eagles being lead by fucking donkeys.
Thank fcuk it is the weekend .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...