Tuesday, October 24, 2017

IF ONLY

The fish tank seems to have settled down we have not lost anymore fish in over five days which is good , after a 50%  + water change yesterday the fish seem to be thriving hopefully will continue to do so if we don't loose anymore fish I will add another six to eight fish on Sunday or Monday , this will replace what we have lost and will also increase the amount of fish we have ever had in the tank if theses all survive will add a golden nugget pleco  two.

Getting older makes you realize how time progresses and moves quickly on .My daughter was there with her son my grandson he is only 2.5 years old . I remember going to family get together with my Mum this was when when my children were two and four  .  My mother is now  dead  and as been for a while , it is sad to think they will be family get together's that still going on when I am dead . My daughter will see her son grow up and have kids of his own they will be celebrating her birthday and I will be only there in spirit form   .  The circle of life keeps turning , how much our loved ones who are no longer  with us miss out , it is so sad . If for just one meal only all those relatives passed over from bygone eras , if we all could just sit down together eat drink and party , it would be a great photo session and I would learn so much  if only .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...