Tuesday, October 31, 2017

EYE EYE

Went to Carphone Warehouse at Trinity and got a new mobile phone we switched went with the Galaxy edge 8 straight away we have doubled the storage and have the option of wireless charging I am  getting used to Android  again its been awhile since I had my Google Nexus and since Apple released the 3g I have used a Apple device , I put my music on and some ebooks and transferred other data and phone contacts etc by connecting my iPhone to the new Samsung and transferring information from one  device to the other .Anyway for two years we have committed to Samsung and Android to be honest there is quite a few benefits making the switch .

Had Sunday lunch cooked by my daughter once again it is getting to be a nice habit she is a great cook she also cut my hair and coloured and cut Helen's another so two  big thanks you from me and two from Helen .

MONDAY - Day off went with Helen for her 10.30 cardiology appointment she is thinking about having an ablation done there is a four month waiting list so it will be in the new year at the earliest , I think she as made the right choice , cant stay on beta blockers rest of her life they will start to work less effective over time.

Went for eye test £38 for us both I  think Helen eyes have worse vision than mine although  I differently need reading glasses , we both got our prescriptions but I think we will look at various opticians before deciding what glasses we are going to get .

All the fish we bought Saturday are doing fine one of the pleco got killed bitten to death by big blue the dominant Milawi  which resides in our tank , I think both of  the plecos that was sold to us where way to small  but hopefully the other one will live and grow , the cat fish are both doing fine .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...