Tuesday, October 17, 2017

GRAVE NEWS

MONDAY - Back to work after two weeks off the first day back is always the worst but if I knuckle down it will go fast and I will be on my way home before I know it .

Going to the East coast yesterday was a great day out we will go back in the winter time when it is dull grey and windy .At the moment we are getting battered by hurricane Ophelia I don't think we are under any major threat but the storm blowing out or passing is preferred ,

Lost another two fish today Helen did another 25% water change hopefully things will settle and the fish will no longer die it is a worry and of course we don't want to loose any fish we do feel we have an obligation to do the best we can for the fish in our tank and hopefully things will start to pick up .

TUESDAY - Starting work at 18.00 and finishing at 02.00 today not sure if it is for only one shift or more will find out today .
Did a 30% change of water in the fish tank we had another fish death and it was my favourite fish sad news Helen took it's body  out of the tank whilst I was at work yesterday upsetting fingers and toes crossed things settle down .

My favourite fish below which died yesterday but I will buy more when I know for sure they will survive in our tank .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...