Wednesday, November 23, 2016

NO POINT

I really  would like to buy a half decent drone like some or most of the You Tubers daily bloggers own and have in their camera kit either a Dji Phantom or Go pro .

Then I look at where I live and think it would be pointless . I am not near a decent beach with light houses and palm trees or harbour with million dollar yachts best I could do is donkeys and deckchairs in likely filmed in the rain or major capital  city with motorways or a skyscraper skyline .The best I can think I could just about manage  the town hall and the  canals with  green brown  muddy fields with the odd cow and sheep  might as well just use Google satellite , even the weather is useless a sunset over Ferry bride power station don't exactly sell it .


Same as me attempting to do a daily vlog me frying bacon and eggs or cooking porridge for my  breakfast is not great would need some amazing click bait  what else do I do go to the supermarket could do that once what do I have in my trolley egg and beans and porridge milk coffee and sugar .

Mail time be fun final demands and monthly bank statement and the phone bill plus odd Ebay purchase that would bore people to death in no time no matter what click bait I use .
Will never be like Casey Neistat saying that he won't be seeing that he has quit daily blogging wonder if he is selling off his camera and gorilla pod .

Watching - Matt Damon in  "Jason Bourne" and Arran Paul in "Come And Find Me "


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...