Thursday, November 17, 2016

STEWED

We are going to totally going to get caught out for Christmas again if we are not carefully .We need to start planing on what we are going to do , we need to organize if we are eating at home and if we are dinning in the van who is coming or do we go out ,which as its draw backs I prefer to do my own food.

Got the croc pot full of beef stew it will slow cook through the night we have thrown in leeks ,  mushrooms , swede , carrots and new potatoes we will add in some dumplings tomorrow hopefully  it will be a nice dinner I  would have preferred to use shin beef and oxtail with some red wine or port .

SUNDAY
Cleared the fallen leaves from the main parts of the garden after I was finding it difficult to even walk due to mt hip , I don't know if it is due to me being off work and doing less walking but it does seem to be getting a lot more stiffer as soon as I do any form of work .

MONDAY
Eat the  beef stew that as been slow cooking in the slow cooker  since yesterday it was really good tasty and thick I also did some dumplings which turned out ok too.

TUESDAY
  l cooked  a chicken stew  I put all the ingredients that I use din the beef stew . Helen's parents called round for dinner I also  made  more dumplings I used the same amount of self raising flour 4oz and  2oz  of  suet and for some reason the dumplings where twice the size of yesterdays and I am not sure why , everyone enjoyed them which is the main thing .

WEDNESDAY
i am thinking of buying a X-Box One with Battlefield 1 GAME FOR £219 being at home all day I need more entertainment also I guess gaming can be my new hobby which I am in dire  need of a hobby that will not bore me once the initial out lay of the console I can get games pretty cheap
or borrow games from my daughters boyfriend .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...