Wednesday, November 09, 2016

OUT AND ABOUT

MONDAY
All the BT router came this morning I am not sure when to set it up atm the Sky router is still connected so I guess I will wait until around midnight tonight to use the new BT gear.

Our connection went live this afternoon I connected both Helen and mine mac books or iPads and iPhones the two Amazon fire sticks are not playing ball I phoned BT help desk basically everything should be working at midnight fingers crossed .Web pages are opening a lot faster so we should be sorted .One issue was trying to connect the Amazon Fire stick tv stick I had to enter the new router settings and disable smart set up only then would the fire sticks connect to new the wi-fi hub so far so good web pages seem to be opening faster they have said it will be around three days for it to settle down and optimize  itself.

TUESDAY
Went to Helen's parents house in Bramley Leeds  for tea  we had a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings and home made apple pie and Jersey cream for desert , I also was given £30 worth of gift vouchers for Next which was totally out of the blue more new jeans I think , we had to leave earlier than we had planned due to the weather looks like it will snow.

WEDNESDAY
Was awake early hours of the morning watching the USA Presidential election results I knew Donald Trump would gain the majority of the votes never say never .
We had snow during the night not loads but it was coming down during most of the morning .
I had to take Helen former doctors appointment just after ten . At one this afternoon I had to go into work for another meeting with my line manager ,  ticking boxes and playing ball they graciously  pay me sick pay whilst I am on sick  so its the least I can do .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...