Sunday, November 06, 2016

FIRE NIGHTS X2


FRIDAY
Bought minced beef , canned chopped tomatoes one red and green peppers  a jar of chilli  sauce and a packet of chili powder , button mushrooms a onion and bulb of garlic and and a large  tin of baked  beans to cook a chilli to take over to our friends house over at Holmfirth on the little street where we use to live for a bonfire party it was a good night my feet got wet and cold but all in all it was a good night all the old neighboughs turned up and we saw them all more or less .
We did not bother with fireworks we just had a bonfire burning , there was even some chili left to bring back home in the croc pot we had used .

SATURDAY
Bonfire party number two this was all for family my daughter and grandson my two sisters two nephews and their partners more chilli along with a bowl of  freshly cooked pulled pork and sausages.
We also  had various fireworks  going off from rockets to Cathrine wheels to magic fountains and air bomb repeaters they were all really good  all in all it was a very good night most of the people who turned up for the indian meal a fortnight ago was there tonight all in all two good nights and the best thing no accidents or incidents .
It was good getting out of the house for two nights running and  meeting up with people is always good specially when it does not happen too often .My sister even gave me five bottles of pear cider to take  home nice one Anne thanks ,

SUNDAY
Our new router of Bt broadband should be arriving tomorrow we go live anytime up until midnight Mondayand  hopefully it is going to be fast with a vast wi-fi coverage it can be no worse than Sky that we have stuck with for well  over a year .

The Savfy 3200 mah  battery case that  I bought  for my Iphone 7 is great it was  defiantly  a very good buy  I have no complaints  , I have only  had to charge my phone once via the mains once  during the last four days .

The gas boiler is playing up again it is on then its off we have heating and hot water then we don't I called the engineer the other day and it sorted its self  out so I cancelled the call out I called them again today this time they can come out regardless

Third night fireworks going off George the cat is safe inside which is good at least he is safe although he is not happy about staying in he likes to be out and about .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...