Friday, November 25, 2016

AGES

I have been off work for what seems like an eternity and I am missing work mates and having something constructive to do and a purpose ,  although it good being off I have to be careful what I post on Face book or where I go ,as there is always someone who will spot you or expect you to be constantly home bound ,and if I am out and about questions might  be asked . Although I still have to go shopping for food and stuff , Helen cant drive so we have no choice.

Overdosing on home cooked stew this is the fourth pot of stew I have cooked in the last week we sometimes have it with Yorkshire puddings and sometimes with dumplings but it is still stew and it still taste better the following day , I should use either use red wine or port to throw in one thing I will buy when I go shopping next is Lea Perrins Worcestershire  sauce ,great for meats and stews there is  no taste like it .

Bentley is booked in the vets to have his initial injections once he has had them he will in a few weeks be able to go out and venture  in to the great beyond the outside no more cat tray hopefully he will be safe and sound.

Have been given a Hp wireless printer from my good friend Ken who lives over the way it even has brand new cartridges in it which is a big bonus checked on Ebay and they are costing around £22.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...