Friday, November 11, 2016

MUFFINS

So far so good the Bt broadband is up and running fine , it did disconnect itself  a few times during the night and  early morning but it came back on in only a few minutes .

Today I went for my ct scan at the Spires in Elland about a half hours drive . The scan itself  took all of 3 minutes , after  it was all done I booked another appointment with the surgeon whom is doing my hip I go and see him on the 29th of this month hopefully I will be given a date for surgery .

My daughter is having her first tattoo well actually she is having her first two tattoos , she would look funny with just the one as she is having her eyebrows done hopefully  they are symmetrical .

We did some food shopping bought enough meat to do a beef and chicken stew along with all the veggies to throw in including swede and leeks we also got suet to male dumplings and eggs to make pancakes .
Also bought some home made tomato and red pepper soup which I garnished myself using black pepper , grated cheese and freshly chopped  parsley served with lightly  toasted English muffins nice.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...