Sunday, November 18, 2012

viewing 3

Had another viewing on the house today at four this afternoon , coincidence was it was some one who used to work at the hospital,don't think they will buy it but who knows if its a decent offer were selling adios Green Hill Road.
Stocked up on meatballs and cheese and tortilla wraps ,Helen did a reiki healing session at seven tonight that went really good and hopefully has three readings tomorrow, internet is down tethering using I phone keep getting booted off I have my mobile network 3 phoning me up to discuss my case I was told I was allowed to hotspot my phone as I am on Ayce data package and I said this is what I wanted to do , and was told no problem, see what happens .

Listening to rolling stones Grrr

Watching - Twilight 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...