Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cooking with gas

well I have a choice as always in life , its regarding Helen's Christmas present it is either going to be an acoustic guitar or a I pad mini.
She will be happy with either,and will leave it up to me to decide , if its a guitar she really needs to hold it for size , weight and comfort etc , so she really needs to go with me to the shop. I think she will get more use out of the iPad and I know it has garage band on it and different guitar apps to down load but guess its how serious she is about learning to play guitar,she wants to learn to play the chords from the music Into the wild,thanks Eddie Vedder.

Helen made or baked two apple and sultana apple pies the pastry is like eating shortbread gorgeous bet they don't last long ,she went out I demolished half off one , well she shouldn't have left me to my own devices.

Oh I wish it was summer least we wouldn't have to keep feeding the gas meter , its a hungry Horace it eats credit relentlessly , like me and apple pies , except they were baked in the oven and that's electric we have a dual fuel cooker.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...