Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pumkins and chocolates

Phoned my solicitor I used for my divorce he sent me a letter telling me to pay his bill or I would be going to court for none payment oops, I have agreed to pay Him £30 a month he is sending me out a payment card or book , I should have paid it when I got my settlement from the sale of the house my x-wife and I jointly owned ,or when I got my redundancy money.

Nights for the next three shifts I have requested 5th of November off its our first year of being engaged and its bonfire night so there will be plenty of fireworks going off .

Freshly baked scones Helen made them earlier last night on Halloween after we had carved the two pumpkins we had bought , we also bought four bags  of chocolate bars and only had two kids knock on the door not complain lol.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...