Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NOT IF WHEN

why do we live where we live if I was a bird and I could fly anywhere I wouldn't settle in Leeds .yet I have lived her all my life ,there is advantages and disadvantages on the plus side really is only one , and that is  my job is here in the great city the metropolis and that's it really in a nut shell , yes we have a house here but there will be houses any where we go
Guess you stay were the work is , if I lost my job we couldn't afford to move so what is the solution sell up and move and start again elsewhere, if we do that why not go hundred of miles away to England's most southern point hundreds of miles from home ,guess if not then we have  got make the best of what we have here and just grin and bear it ,keep smiling fake smiles and pretend to love work and relish my job when its just a means to a shitty end  to pay bills and a mortgage to stay were I don't really want to be ,life is typical for many yet few get up go out and change  their destiny one day I will I just know it , just guess its not if but when.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...