Tuesday, November 20, 2012

holidays are coming

Went to IKEA bought some bulbs for the kitchen chandeliers in the kitchen dinner also we bought 200 tea lights,and some soft toys for Pip our Jack Russell.

At work last night the sole of my shoe fell off well fell apart I had to tape it on with selotape felt really cool walking around my departments with a taped up shoe least I was half way through my shift.

Well Christmas is six weeks way its looming and it will be here before we know it there will be mince pies and brandy cream and Christmas cake with marzipan hopefully white ,and after eight mints and pistachio nuts , Baileys Irish cream for Helen and a bottle of Jack Daniels for me, I really like it to snow more than anything fresh laid snow is so photogenic not only that our garden looks just like everyone else's 'might have to get the rabbit more hay or a hot water bottle , or do a Glenn Close and boil it give it a hot tub , only joking we love button our Easter bunny.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...