Monday, July 24, 2023

RAIN , RAIN GO AWAY.

 SATURDAY - Not even took the dogs out , I slept until 09.30 so had a good six hours sleep which is good for me but it was raining yet again , so I did what any good Englishman would do in a similar situation I cooked a full breakfast minus the mushrooms and tomatoes .

Marked out the walls on the stairs so I can fix the frames to make the panels it gives a rough idea of size and positioning and might slightly changed once I  have the wood above it I will do a plinth with moulded wood above this it will be wallpapered hopefully I will get the wood I need this coming Monday .They will be seven panels part of the stair string is both convex and concave so getting to all look uniformed is a happy medium , but there is no right or wrong if its liked go for it .

SUNDAY - Took the dogs out before the rain started Helen is working form half past ten until late afternoon so its going to be a boring wet Sunday .

Had a Indian meal delivered I had chicken Shimla which contains green chillis and pineapple with rice and chapatis Helen had butter chicken with mushroom rice e had 2x popadoms and 3x onion bhaji which were free for £25.50 when we first moved in it was around £18 three years ago.

MONDAY - Still raining its the third day of rain July is becoming some what of a wash out . The cats following behind are mine they don't mind the rain they will gladly venture out when its wet at this point it was just spitting but all storms start with one drop falling first.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...