Monday, July 10, 2023

WORKING NOW

 THURSDAY - Roll on the weekend I hoping to have a barbecue again this coming Saturday afternoon weather permitting .

SATURDAY - Went to Hobby craft at Sheffield and to the Range boring I know but Helen ended to get some crafty things .

Went to the Boshaw Trout for our tea both had fish and chips didn't enjoy the the food was too dry the chips too thick cooked  in  the oven look nice but very dry the tartar sauce was all gherkin no sauce had a wedge of lemon helped I don't like vinegar on fish and chips ended up getting some mayo .

Went to the local supermarket got some Ben and Jerrys ice cream and chocolate fudge cake cheaper than ordering desert at the pub .

My Anker Soundcore are not working there is only sound coming from the left ear bud I have re-charged them disconnected them reset them still no joy I spent over two hours messing around until I got fed up and jacked it in .

MONDAY - Took the dogs out tried the ear buds and they both were working fine typical .Good job I didn't jump the gun and bought  a new set .I will get a better pair later in the year when its my birthday in October .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...