Friday, July 14, 2023

BADGES AND APPS

 MONDAY - Another dull grey day I do hope summer is not over the last few days have been lighting and thunder storms hopefully finer hotter weather returns asp . Specially since I have two weeks off in two weeks time , would be nice to get to the coast again .

Been a boring week tomorrow is Friday Helen is busy Saturday all day doing readings still waiting for bits and pieces from amazon the majority of the stuff I ordered has arrived I am also waiting for some circular spinning mirrors for the garden .

My Be Bop Deluxe badges came I use to draw the Axe Victim guitar endless times not sure if it was a real guitar or just art work .


I downloaded a audio book app which you can book mark I used the free trial version before buying it just to make sure it did what it said it would do saying that it was only £3.99 .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...