Friday, July 21, 2023

DOING NOTHING MUCH

 SATURDAY - Left to mu own devices Helen was doing readings for six people so she was out most of the afternoon .I was bored the weather was grey and dull with torrential rain coming and going we had thunder but no lighting.

FRIDAY - I break up for sixteen days zero work get to go to bed at a reasonable hour and sleep like an ordinary person , not that I want to be ordinary .Sometimes ordinary is all my day consists off I am doing my best to listen to new music and read new novels watch the latest films but I find it all a bit ordinary .I need to do something new but what I have no idea .

I have no idea what my son is doing if I am honest probably nothing much which is a waste a total waste but he walks down the path he wants to go down as do we all .

I would like to go to the cinema while I am off if there is anything decent to watch I also fancy going for an Indian meal hopefully I will get extra walks in specially on Saddleworth moor weather permitting .

I also want a barbecue in the sun with steak and jacket potatoes ice cold cider and gateau fingers crossed it will happen .

Below is a random picture of our garden on a sunnier day hopefully the heat wave we have been promised is coming for a few weeks at least .

Ordered more things from Amazon , for Helens crafting and journaling projects she is doing me a book to keep all my items in I have collected through the years .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...