Saturday, June 24, 2023

DINING OUT

 TUESDAY  - How time flies life is going so fast a week pass very quickly June is flying bye .The garden is benefiting from the days of rain  that we have been having over the last few days and everything in the garden is blooming and growing and coming to life.

Its raining this morning I cant walk the dogs so I had a coffee usually as soon as I am dressed I let the cats in and I walk the dogs .But today I had coffee and manage to sit down which was nice for me but the dogs are pissed off ,as soon the rain stops I will take them out .

WEDNESDAY - Our wage slips are online for us to view we are getting our pay rise and back pay and I have some overtime not a lot but it all helps all I want to say is I got a little more than I  envisaged I am happy I wish this was my regular monthly income I would be on easy street if it was , but it all spends hopefully on essential necessities and some extras roll on pay day back to getting my enhancements after my time on sick .

Need to go get some cat food and chicken thighs I also need to get some more honey chilli sauce before it all goes off the shelfs .

FRIDAY - Roll on pay day I think I will buy myself  a massive tomahawk steak to celebrate will maybe cook it with a couple of baked potatoes with three cheese fillings along with  , fried onions and stuffed mushrooms and some fresh warm crusty bread . Followed by chocolate fudge cake and ice cream .and a few bottles of vintage cider or scrumpy hopefully sat in the garden in the sun 



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...