Thursday, June 15, 2023

TWO BARBIES TWO RESERVIORS

 SATURDAY - Was invited to a birthday barbecue at a little cottage in Golcar we took some pork chops , burgers , kebabs and sausages to cook on the grill there .The sun was out and it was hot/warm we had two young girls who live next door  join us and they where very happy go lucky and  made the evening it was a good evening even had a couple of beers no cider in sight .



Don't know what filter Helen had on her iPhone taking the photo below but I which I looked like that in the real world maybe fifteen years ago anyway I ain't complaining .


SUNDAY - Went on a walk I took the dogs out in the morning so we didnt want them out in the heat so they ws at home we walked two reservoirs Riding wood and Ramsden it was hot but part of the walk we was in the shade which helped its amazing how quick my water went half way trough the walk I was out not good .

After here we went to top of the moors where I walk the dogs some days we did a lap Helen did well she was feeling the heat and her. legs starting to hurt we got home and fired uo another barbecue the dogs had loads of chicken it was some of the food we had brought back from Saturday barbecue .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...