Thursday, June 01, 2023

NO WORRIES

 SUNDAY - Took Helens son Steve over to see his Grand parents in Acaster Malbis York he hasn't seen them for a while he was happy we could take him , he lives in Leeds so we had to detour to pick him up and drop him off .

I pressure washed their patio and steps and forecourt it took a few hours I went over it again to get rid of the dirty water it looked like new some stains wouldn't come out the majority did .Took the dogs to the marina had a nice walk it was cooler I need to find a way to get to the other side of the river it looks a lot better walk .

Got home did fish finger butties and skinny fries for our tea fell asleep watching You Tube videos .

MONDAY - Took the dogs out was up at half past seven it was cool its a bank holiday but I am working I am doing another week of 18.00 to 04.00 its going to be a tiring week hopefully not won't drag and will improve next months wages .Being on sick cost me my enhancements and it takes a couple of months to get them reinstated as they are paid a month in arrears , I just get basic pay .

WEDNESDAY - Mid week bring it on , I had my haircut cut yesterday it was long overdue its looking good a fresh haircut makes all the difference . I need new training shoes and a couple of hoodies and maybe a couple or four new t-shirts I defo need new socks and new underware. 

THURSDAY - Had to go to the tip the bin men didn't remove our house hold waste and rubbish because we had a bag of grass cuttings which also contained other household waste so they left it full wankers , went to the supermarket near by so no big worries .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...