Saturday, June 17, 2023

FINALLY SORTED

 THURSDAY - Thought it was Wednesday yippee a day nearer the weekend the weather is hot the hospital I woke at still has the heating on they cant control it so they don't bother its red hot our office has no air con and no windows feel like melting .

Helen had her heart monitor fitted yesterday she has to take it back today before twelve hopefully it shows nothing  abnormal and all is well .

Vodaphone are still saying I owe them money from March even though I have been into the store at Meadow Hall and shown them proof from my bank I even phoned the bank up and they confirmed the payment so my account was supposed to be updated for some reason they are still bugging me about I have not paid my May  bill until I know if I send them money its paying my phone bill contract they are still threating me with ending my contract with even a big bill I seem to be going round in circles .

At last after another phone call I reviewed a email from Vodphone saying that they finally found my missing payment no apology shit heads , least its settled sorted and hopefully closed .

FRIDAY - Had a body brought in from the British transport police someone had jumped in front of a train the body was in a body bag when they opened it to tag it a big chunk of flesh rolled out on to the floor making a hug splatter on the floor gruesome this is the second death by train incident this week .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...