Friday, June 09, 2023

TIME OFF

 WEDNESDAY - Helen did a reading for a lady yesterday and what Helen told her made the woman think she was reading her diary , she was the accurate with all that she was picking , up the lady was totally blown away by what she was being told it gave her peace and she felt happy .

The next jeans I buy when I get paid are going to be from George at Asda the designed jeans I have bought the last five years wear out I have four pairs I rotate yet they all have holes in some black jeans I wear for work from Asda are fine so blue jeans from Asda instead of paying £85 I will be paying £18 a pair and they look just as good.

I also need two hoodies four t-shirts and two pairs of trainers which will sort me out for the next year or two .

The new Apple headset is mind blowing as well as the price but after watching the keynote I think its worth every penny if I only had a spare £3.5k if only maybe in the future the price will drop .


FRIDAY - Thank God the weekend looms hopefully its going to be hot the grill is ready for cooking the cider is in the fridge the meat still in the farm shop just waiting for me to buy it .

I have two weeks holidays booked last week in July first week in August these where the same weeks my father use to book for his annual leave  back in the day .I have still six weeks to take I have time booked of in October and December for mine and helens birthdays .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...