Saturday, May 06, 2023

EXTRA STEPS

 THURSDAY - So we have been awarded 5% pay rise plus around £1600 for the previous year we should get this in June there are three bank holidays in May the tax man is rubbing his hands already .

Only did a short walk with the dogs the weather was grey and cold and threading rain also Rosie did not wake me until half past eight which meant it delayed the start of the walk which also meant that there where dogs on the field where I let them of the lead to have a ten. minute run chasing each other maybe that's why they seem a bit more hyper this morning .

Bought some paint for the living room the main wall is getting painted in a total different colour I think this will be the fourth time I have painted it in the last couple of years .We are also going to paint the kitchen walls and do some of the skirting boards .

FRIDAY - Raining so once again only went on a short walk once round the field and back home the dogs did get let of their leads and managed to have a short run round before we headed back home .

Last shift for my first week back at work its been a very busy week I have doubled my steps almost every day and set a new personal best for steps in a day and week its surprising how much waling I do at work specially as I go cross site .

Cooked chicken thighs and chorizo slices with chunky chips and spicy mayo dressing with grated cheese so its just as well I am doing extra steps .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...