Sunday, May 07, 2023

KING WHO

 SATURDAY - I have no thoughts on the coronation of our new King I don't like the idea of Charles being the King of England I don't think he is worthy I am not putting any flags out or buying any commemorative plates or cups or magazines or books to do with the new King I don't care hopefully its not long live the King well at least  not this one .

Ed's new album is another smash obviously its going to get to number one in the charts no doubt in the U.s.a as well another £25 million plus going into Ed's bank account rightly so he has done so much for our country and charities than Charles will ever do , Ed for King .



Helen as a bad case of diarrhoea she was in bed all day so I spent the day looking after her and watching You Tube .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...