Thursday, May 25, 2023

EXTRA HOURS .

 WEDNESDAY - For the rest of this week which is three shifts and five shifts next week I will be working until four am in the morning which is a extra two hours per shift this does not sound a lot .But it does mean I will get home just before or after quarter to five in the morning which is obviously two hours later .

THURSDAY - I did the extra two hours easier enough driving home in the morning it was just about dawn and half way home day light crept in and by the time I arrived home it was full light .I was up four hours later little dog Rosie sleeps on the bed she has no concept of my working hours as far as she is concerned its time for walks if I make eye contact with her she goes into advance jumping and licking mode she is that cute I cant get mad with her , no matter what time I get home she greets me .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...