Saturday, May 27, 2023

1ST ONE

 SATURDAY - Got home from work just before five little dog was waiting behind the for my return home she has been there every morning that I have done extra hours , I hopefully only have one more week finishing at four a.m .The loss of sleep is not good thank God its the weekend .

Bought two trays of chicken drumsticks , bacon , burgers , sausages , chorizo ground coffee and brown sugar .I also bought a case of cloudy apple cider hopefully to go with the barbecue  we are planing for this afternoon the first one this year .

Cleaned the barbecue its grills needed a good scrubbing as it  was not cleaned since last summer 2022  it came up ok I tightened a few screws and bolts and was ready to burn food I  had to wait for the bedsheets to dry that were hanging on the line ,then the meat was thrown on Helen only has two sausages and a chicken breast the rest was for me and the dogs , Also did some jackets and cheese had two cans was very full . If Thatchers want to send over some free cans be highly grateful .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...