Wednesday, May 24, 2023

NEW HEAD

 WEDNESDAY - Have been out every morning walking the dogs so far I have done 27 miles in six days some of these are done throughout the day and a few thousand are actually at work but I am diffidently getting more steps in I say I am doubling the amount of walking that I do .

Helen bought a lady head wall planter we had a similar one years ago but unfortunately  the wire holding it to the wall snapped and it fell to the concrete ground breaking it beyond repair .We have been on the look out ever since and  we found one which looks better and is heavier wa son sale  at a florist it cost £26.99 but is worth it .Hopefully it will last .


THURSDAY - Took the dogs out only did a mile and a bit walk I am knackered getting three hours sleep some nights is taking its toll . I need a decent cup of coffee and more sleep .

FRIDAY - Helen down loads of prints of journal pages and pictures from Etsy you pay download save and print various prices from £1.99 to £5.99 some containing more pages than others .All she needs is more white card and ink .

Cleaned my Sage coffee machine with the steam cleaner I bought a while go amazingly it did it pretty good .

SUNDAY - Went over to see Helens parents at Acaster Malbis the weather was hot it was a typical lazy Sunday .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...