Monday, July 04, 2022

VISITING MUM AND DAD

 SUNDAY - Went to Lawnswood crematorium it was raining driving from our house but before we had got there the sun was out .Most of my family Father , Mother , Aunts . uncles and cousins have all been cremated there .Its been a few years since my last visit .I bought some red roses to leave by the plaque in the garden of remembrance remembering the deaths of both of my parents how time flies its scary .

On the way home we stopped at The Barracuda for fish and Chips breadcakes and curry sauce with a ice cold Dr Pepper we ate them in the car .Heading home I bought my first bottle of Disaronno had few drinks watching the new Jurassic Park Dominion , and basically that's another weekend done and dusted .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...