Saturday, July 16, 2022

RIP PIP

 MONDAY - Booked in at the dentist its been years since I last went . I was told years ago what ever I did I would eventually loose teeth as it was my jaw bone receding it would result in teeth coming out well I have got to the stage I need to take action as my mouth is getting a mess .It won't be cheap but I have no option I need to get sorted it is getting me down so enough is enough I have some cash  put a side which should cover a big chunk of the bill they also offer monthly payments so I go tomorrow fingers crossed .

Cant say I am looking forward to the experience mainly because I am embarrassed that I have left it and waited so long .

TUESDAY - Thought i wouldnt sleep last night but going to bed at three in the morning helps its D-Day or Dentist day I got a text reminder first thing this morning I heard it after the bin wagon woke me up at around half past seven .

I feel happy that I have had the bottle to do this but nervous of the work ahead and maybe having no teeth for a few weeks but I have waited far too long and hopefully I get sorted out and can smile again with no embarrassment .Thank fcuk  for face masks .

THURSDAY - Phoned the Vets feel total shit that I am having to get my Jack Russell put to sleep in the morning .




FRIDAY - Pip was feed two packets of her favourite cat food even though she is a dog she loved cat food when she could get it she also had some Cadburys  chocolate Twirl pieces .Putting her in the car with me and Helen was the saddest thing possible we stayed with her until the end we both hugged her kissed her forehead and talked to her until she passed over , our voices and faces was the last thing see saw and heard , I cried buckets it was hard not to .

The vet did her paw print they put her fur in a small glass jar they took some from every colour they gave us a card they did more than they had to we are extremly grateful .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...