Tuesday, July 19, 2022

T-DRIVE

 SATURDAY - To say we are are not missing Pip is a big big understatement so is Bailey our Westie they say dogs have on concept or any idea of death but they do miss their fur buddies just as much as we do that's for sure .

Had another  barbie did some chicken thighs  , proper burgers , extra large sausages and some baked pots with three cheese spread and cheese . I also finished my first bottle of Dissarano its now an empty .

So far every time we have been out we have took Bailey with us he love sit in the car he has also been sleeping on our bed the first couple of nights to to ease his grief hopefully we are doing what's best for him .

SUNDAY - Test drived a Nissan Juke not sure why , I have had one a few years ago they are great cars in the new spec ones I  love the Bose sound system with speakers set  in the head rest also the front and rear cameras and the sport mode switch its  a 1.0 litre with a sports mode how quaint after my next Skoda this is the car I will get .It is nippy and nice to drive its the same price or slightly under than what the Karoq costs  .


Had another barbie cant beat food cooked over charcoal its so much nicer if we had good weather all year round I would do all my cooking outside .

MONDAY - The next two days are going to be hot Tuesday the hottest I am not complaining or moaning after a few days we will be back to normal I have Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday off next week .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...