Sunday, July 03, 2022

1ST B&Q

 FRIDAY - Its is now nearer to Christmas than not if that makes sense . How the year as flown by time does not stand still it's scary how life speeds up once you get solar into the year .

Lost my photo I.D card it must have either dropped out of my pocket unlikely or it unclipped from my shirt in time the clips loose their grip either way I have to get a new one which is a pain as I have to go to reception to get it printed off .

Ordered a new water feature and a new pump for the old one as it packed in to say its on 24/7 its lasted a few years , will put the new one at the front of the house .Love the sound of running water on a blistering hot day which its not at the moment ,

SATURDAY  - Went to my daughters boyfriend Josh mothers house for a barbecue first one of the year in my opinion food cooked over charcoal always tastes better . I meet my daughter there it was in Oulton massive back garden with a wooden lodge they had plenty of seating and tables had burgers , chicken and sausages .I also had some Disaronno with coke and ice I liked it its not a bad drink .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...