Thursday, July 21, 2022

RUSTING IN THE WOODS

 TUESDAY - Today seems cooler than yesterday its quite overcast and less sunny but it can all change certainly the roads are not melting .

Pippa is still in our thoughts its had not having her with us she is still present in  out memories somedays more than others it is getting easier or so you think then its like back to square one we still need to print out some photos for the frame we bought , not sure why we have not done it already .

WEDNESDAY - Went to the hair dressers with Helen she had hers recoloured I had mine grade one side and back cut short on top now its bound to rain .I went for a walk up the canal whilst waiting for Helens appointment to finish I over did it my legs where suffering .


Walking a few miles I saw a kind on encampment on the opposite side of the canal and in the background this yellow VW bus what a waste would cost a small fortune to renovate it but surely some one has the time and Monet to convert this to a camper van if only if not it continues to rust in the woods 



THURSDAY - After record 40 degree tempertures it is now 20 degrees and raining we have had a few moor fires where we live you could smell the smoke hanging in the air .

I break up Friday and don't go back until Thursday which suits me fine I pick the new car up on Monday at 10. 30 to be honest I am not the excited its just a newer version of what I drive now with zero miles on the clock .

Tomorrow will be one week since we took Pippa to the vets it still seems so unreal Bailey is sad obviously we are trying to compensate he loved Pip too is the solution getting him another buddy I don't know 60% of me says yes 40% no . Life is easier with one dog and we still have two cats I don't know what's the best . I will not rush into getting another dog .

Already looking forward to the weekend hopefully we can have another barbecue and chill out in the garden need another bottle of Disaranno and some fresh food to cook .

Sunday I will have to clear the car out I have loads of shit needs taking out its a mess specially the boot might give it a quick wash depending on the weather .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...