Friday, July 08, 2022

MORE CALORIES ZERO MILES

WEDNESDAY - Took Bailey to the dog groomers at Honey for his shampoo and cut i had to be there for half past ten .It is his second time there last cut they did a brilliant job hence why he is going back .

After I dropped him off I went to Aldi and Lidl and bought there equivalent of Lurpak one was £2.19 the other £2.49 both to be honest tasted the same as each other and tasted has good as Lurpak no more Lurpak for us then .

THURSDAY -  Took the car to the dealership for its service Helen came with me we had to get there for half past ten .We went to the Toby Carvery for breakfast which is yards away across from the dealership we both had a full English for some reason no tomatoes never mind we had enough on are plates they had baked beans .we went to do the toast station its self service and there was a stainless steel bowl and it was full of Lupak individual butter portions amazing worth more than the food on the plate .I pigged out I shouldn't have gone back up to get seconds but I did anyway it did us the rest of the day .

The car needs some essential work doing the brake pads shock absorber work its done over 42k miles I can get the latest model for not much more than what I am paying now it will be out of warranty by the end of August then I have to pay the work that needs doing they will do before the warranty ends then its down to me .plus it will need its first M.O.T .The new model has better petrol consumption a new front grill  and rear bumper design with new better led lights , new interior with a better sat nav and radio configuration and I can get it in a fortnight in black so its a case of out with the old in with the new .



Doing a lot of motorway driving in rush hour and early morning driving I need reliability no issues also I will be starting back at 0miles no wear and tear a brand new motor with on delivery miles on the clock .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...