Tuesday, May 31, 2022

A FEW DAYS OFF

TUESDAY - Suffering with the hayfever it generally keeps away but every so often it returns with a vengence .I bought three boxes of Piriteze tablets and a Beconase nasal spray give it a couple of days I should be fine .

FRIDAY - Broke up from work this morning after my twilight shift and  I don't go back until the following Wednesday which suits me fine it is also pay day.

SUNDAY - Went to visit my daughter she has had the kitchen and hallway and front room done the kitchen need some finishing off the island needs some work and some tiling but its 95%completed .



MONDAY - Went to the Designer Outlet at York I bought myself  two Adidas T-shirts and two hoodies and from the Levi shop  I bought three T-shirts and a hoodie and T-shirt for Helen .She also got another Michael Kors bag and purse as well as a  second purse from Fossil .

TUESDAY - Went to a designer outlet near Rotherham it was not what we thought so we went over to Junction 32 at Castleford its been a few years since I was there .They had a Levi shop I bought a couple of more t-shirts 30% off with my blue light card. I also picked up  a blue checked shirt from Burberry . Evening meal we went to the Bulls Head near Blackmoorfoot reservoir we both had fish and chips which where excellent we both loved the food we will try Sunday lunch there one weekend . I am back at work tomorrow night oh well I have more days off at the end of June .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...