Monday, May 23, 2022

MIXED GRILLS

 The first burn to be fair its ok the fire took no time to start and once lighted remained so the paint did not burn off it just went matt looking I did managed to burn quite a bit of wood over the three plus hours its amazing how quick it went through it .




SUNDAY - Adam our neighbourhood had two wooden pallets that he didn't want is I took them and chopped them up for kindling .Waste not want not I have more kindling now then I started with .

Last night I went through have a bag and half a bag of logs and a complete box of fire lighters ,The fire was burning from seven at night to way after eleven .

wahed the car its been a few weeks got the pressure was he out and the long handle brush after that I pressured washed the paving both front and back and I watered the garden and all of the hanging baskets and wall baskets .

It was too late in the day to cook a Sunday roast so we went out for dinner to the Forde Inn we both had the mixed grill which way too much food the meat that we didn't eat we took home for the dogs .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...