Monday, May 09, 2022

BACK TO WORK AND BROKEN PROMISES

 TUESDAY - Bought Helen a egg chair for the garden it was priced at £399 but at the till when I paid for it was only charged £369 , it just fitted in the car assembled it was only two bolts and was ready in a few minutes for Helen eo test it out all was well .



WEDNESDAY - Went back to work my back ache is almost gone the odd twinge just got to be careful of base movement and lifting but I cant justify another day of sick leave .If my back does go then a sick note it will be .

THURSDAY - Went to Meadow Hall Helen wanted to go to Primark for cheap vests and T-shirts I bought her a bottle of YSL Libre , I was toying of buying myself a bottle of Sauvage but a is. was given a free sample so didn't bother . I went to Next bought eight pairs of boxers and eight pairs of socks just under £65 ouch should have got them from Primark.


FRIDAY - Promises from my son to pay me back some money he owes me never materialised its one way traffic all going out nothing coming in I am not happy with his attitude false promises and lie after lie , in fact I have totally had enough this has been going on for years and for the thousands he has had of me he has never paid a penny back well the bank of Dad is now permanently closed the shutters pulled down no more money ever .

SATURDAY - Went over to Helens parents Helen had cooked a dinner she had promised them a couple o f week ago , well it was for all of us s a simple dish of minced beef and mash with green beans and broccoli done in garlic and brown sugar and a very rich gravy .

SUNDAY - Went over to mt daughters hose fixed the dado rail I. was doing last weekend but had to cancel with my back issues.Helen did some of the bushes that needed trimming it was a good job that they had a skip on their drive .On the way home we stopped at a Wetherby Whaler for fish and chips from the take away they was ok had better had worse .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...