Tuesday, May 03, 2022

SMOKE ALARM

 SATURDAY - Back still giving me jib  not sleeping great waking up at silly o'clock in the morning .I had drive to the shops I had no choice bought some supplies essentials dog and cat food cat biscuits  , milk , coffee and sugar also needed some toiletries shaving gel hair gel mouth wash , Also needed  dishwasher tablets , salt and rinse aid also toilet cleaner and paper needed washing tablets and conditioner and some food items lamb chops , new potatoes , sweet corn , I also bought more paracetamol and ibuprofen tablets the two boxes of heat boxes from Amazon got delivered this morning . Bought nine solar lanterns for the back garden hopefully we get some sun to super charge them .

SUNDAY - Picked the two seater garden chair up we ordered at the start of the week I got it lifted into the car for me hopefully I can assemble it easier enough it comes in four pieces got to be careful bending and lifting I manage it ok with out further injury to my back Helen helped me there wa sonly six bolts to tighten .

I have been watching a lot of You Tube clips of the Johnny Depp defamation trial I believe he was always  innocent he's been shit on without a doubt .

MONDAY - Went to the local pub for tea it was easier than going shopping for food my back is still aching and I have to be careful even driving .We both had to order rib eye steak as the fish and pie wa son the menu not happy its a poor menu calfs liver and risotto the alternatives is not something I would want to eat the desert menu was rubbish too the triple cooked chips looked like the had been cooked more than three times think the chef was using the smoke alarm as a timer. The picture below is the chips there is no coating on them they are just potatoes sliced and cooked .The steak was fine the little glass jar is horseradish .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...