Thursday, June 02, 2022

G.S.T.Q

THURSDAY - June already how the year as flown bye .Summer has not really kicked in yet w have had a few days of sunshine hopefully summer is on its way .I love hot sunny days chilli outdoors drinking cider and eating food cooked on the barbecue .

Obviously its the Jubilee bank holiday today and Friday I am at work .I am not a royalist either ram I anti royal she the queen would do more for the homeless people living rough on the street of London specially an ex forces but she seems to turn a blind eye I think that is a major let down on her Jubilee you think she would do more the common folk rather than making people Sirs and Dames .I cant see 70 years on the throne ever being beaten so glad Charles won't have that long to reign .


Waiting for Apple event see what Mac book airs are getting released I have money put aside hopefully I will get one this Mac book is ten years old and has been a machine and a  half .

We both had hair dressers appointments we totally forgot our appointments it is not the first time we are re booked for next Thursday at 10.30 .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...