Saturday, May 21, 2022

RESULT

THURSDAY - I got a full refund for the chimnea that I bought of Amazon and was not happy with and the company didn't want it back either .They said it was mine to dispose of how I wanted . Now it did cost the best part of two hundred quid I cant resell and  its something  that I wanted but obviously not in this style but I will give it a go ,  if it last me a couple of years so be it I will keep it .Hopefully we can get it fired up over the weekend the weather forecast is not that good but this is England what can we expect .I managed to half sort the door out its not perfect and it does not fit as it should but it will do the heat might reshape it some what .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...