Friday, October 01, 2021

GOING FASTER

 WEDNESDAY - The new James Bond film "No Time To Die " is now been released from the trailer it looks good I have watched every James Bond film of course I will watch the latest instalment , Daniel Craigs last one I would like Tom Hardy to be the new James Bond 007.

Managed to get some more petrol the pumps where open and there was no queue it only took £12 to fill the tank back up to the top I have enough for around 480 miles another few petrol stations also had fuel so it looks like thigs are a little bit better not sure we are out of the water yet .

Still following the man hunt fo rBrain Laundrie cant believe that both the Police and the F.B.I seem to be failing yet Dog the bounty hunter seems to be getting more leads ,hopefully they are only days away from finding him .

THURSDAY  - Cant believe its October the year as flown by its another birthday one year older .I look back on the years gone and am happy I was born when I was everyting seemed better apart from the fashion and technology. Mars bars tasted better they where totally different than todays mars bar .

Anyway we have halloween to look forward to , bonfire night and of course Christmas 2021 which is on the weekend and I break up on the 22nd which will be nice it means also the following Monday and Tuesday are bank holidays which means a better rate of pay .


Will be getting a reminder about my covid booster injection any time soon and the flu jab got to keep safe as we can .

well one more shift than I have five days off got to admit all that   I work for is the money and time off and hopefully a pension pot I can cash I as soon as its feasible which after the £1500 paid in this month should make it one month nearer every penny helps .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...