Tuesday, October 05, 2021

PUMPKINS AND RESERVIORS

 FIDAY - Went to the all night garage needed chocolate cake and cream when you get the taste you get the taste so of I went also filled the petrol tank in my Skoda to the top again .

SATURDAY - Went to Penistone bought some chicken and onion bahjees and some popadoms we are cooking a curry for tea a chicken tikka masala .

SUNDAY - Painted the top landing wall it was only a few weeks ago I painted it a dark royal blue I went over it with the light grey paint it covered ok .Bought a piece of beef brisket for our Sunday roast .

MONDAY - We went to the garden centre Helen bought some pumpkins for the front of the house the price varied from £3.00 to £6.00.


Cooked a home made lasagne with added peppers onion and fresh tomatoes I also made some garlic bread using small bread cakes melted butter fresh herbs and garlic .

Went to Winscar reservoir with Bailey I manage to cross the fence and reach further to the far edge of the reservoir I have not mange to get there before I did have to shower Bailey when I got him home but it was worth it .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...