Sunday, October 24, 2021

BDAY

 We habe both been following the Gabby Petitio and Brain Laundrie saga from day one. We watch Wbla live on Facebook every day for updates and any new leads .The latest is that human remains have been found and a note book and back pack that belong to BL  . If it is him I hope there is some explanation in his note book of why I also hope he died a painful drawn out death .

THURSDAY - Two days at work then five days off when I go back it will be a hurt week two days then two days off I have days of in November , December and January yo look forward to plus a full week off in March 2022.

My birthday is in a few days no big celebrations we are going to my daughters hose on Sunday for a Sunday lunch other than that no big plans , not sure if my son will bother I usually get a text message the day after wishing me happy birthday if I am lucky .

I get paid next week might treat myself not sure to what might have a big take away and a few ciders not sure what I really need a new Mac book would ne great in my wildest dreams .

FRIDAY  - Helen bought me a new walking jacket and two T-shirts from Mountain Warehouse and some fingerless gloves for walking Bailey who also got a new coat .

We aslo stopped at the Red Lion Pub for beer battered fish sandwich freshly cooked to order needless to say it hit the spot we sat out in the beer garden the sun was out and it had stopped raining .


SATURDAY - Happy birthday to me and a very happy birthday to my twin sister Anne .Took Bailey out on his morning walk we both had our new coats on .

We went over to see my son Guy he dint know we was coming we have not been before we went totally unannounced .He is living in a static home it is of a similar size but as it is  its nowhere near in the class of the one we had but its his home and over the next few weeks or months he can transform it put his own stamp on it , but that is up to him .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...